Almanac — Marko Marulić d.1524; Thomas Pringle b.1789; Alexander Smith d.1867; Humbert Wolfe b.1885. William De Witt Snodgrass b.1926. Humbert Wolfe d.1940. Vasko Popa d.1991.
- Kill — Sandra Meek [Guernica] “…straining / to search the one direction / no one any longer would be coming.”
- Farsickness — Megan Harlan [Poetry Daily] “…in need of distance / as a horizon of prayer…”
- First Light — Jim Powell [The Writer’s Almanac]
- in the story of my eyes (3) — Cindy Savett [No Tell Motel]
- My Heart — Kim Addonizio [Poets.org] Been there, bought the fridge magnet.
- Piute Creek — Gary Snyder [Poetry Out Loud]
- The Football Match — [Anonymous] [Representative Poetry Online]
- The Brother — Michael Donaghy [Poetry Archive]
- Upstream — Carl Sandburg [Everyday Poems] Just in time, eh?
- ◄ Sonnet V ► — William Shakespeare [Shakespeare’s Sonnets]
- ◄ Spring-tide ► — [Anonymous] [The Oxford Book of English Verse] Timing’s a bit early, but somewhere inside here’s always a touch of spring.
- Easel — Rebecca Bernard [Word Riot]
- Heart’s Needle — W. D. Snodgrass (b.1/5/1926) [Poets.org]
- Whiteout — Richard Schiffman [2River View] It’s how we explain it away: we white out all but what fits, then speak of it as found and think of them as lost.
- Union Square — Sara Teasdale [Poetry Foundation]