Almanac — Metastasio b.1698. John Gould Fletcher b.1886. J. R. R. Tolkien b.1892. James Elroy Flecker d.1915. Punaloor Balan b.1927; F. M. Cornford d.1943. Jurgis Baltrušaitis d.1944. Edwin Muir d.1959. George Sutherland Fraser d.1980. Rose Ausländer d.1988.
- Elegy for Some Beach Houses — Kerrin McCadden [Rattle] Can’t put my finger on it, but something in this is very deja vu, even aside from the art I recently saw somewhere of houses jumping like hapless lovers over a cliff. I feel like I dreamed this one recently.
- In A Cafe — Gary Johnson [The Writer’s Almanac]
- Later — Philip Gross [Poetry Daily]
- Why I Am Not a Good Kisser — Mary Ruefle [Verse Daily] Nor at anything else, if some are to be believed.
- wuirds/words — Andrew McCallum [qarrtsiluni]
- in the story of my eyes — Cindy Savett [No Tell Motel]
- I Can Afford Neither the Rain — Holly Iglesias [Poets.org]
- Railroad Face — Ray Gonzalez [Poetry Foundation]
- Ars Poetica — Archibald MacLeish [Poetry Out Loud] “A poem should be motionless in time / As the moon climbs.”
- England — [Anonymous] [Representative Poetry Online] And very highly contagious.
- Shibboleth — Michael Donaghy [Poetry Archive]
- ◄ Sonnet III ► — William Shakespeare [Shakespeare’s Sonnets]
- ◄ The Irish Dancer ► — [Anonymous] [The Oxford Book of English Verse]
- Hyperphagia — Leslie Adrienne Miller [Caper Literary Journal]
- Matins: Parhelion — Geoffrey Babbitt [DIAGRAM]
- Song the Breasts Sing to the Late-in-Life Boyfriend — Sharon Olds [Poetry London]
- Mystery and Solitude in Topeka — Mark Strand [Poetry Foundation]